Thursday, October 28, 2010

Incretable createures

I was at famliy camp this weekend. Its a long story let me tell it first.


I went to school today. I learnd about these 4 anamls. lion otter golden retriever and beaver. Im a beaver. here is the beavers list. tidy (neat), cautious, (very careful). worrisome (nervous). systematic (organized) . firm (follows the rules).

Here is the golden retevers list steady (stays the same). patient (able to wait). loyal (good friend). predictable (dosent change). possessive (likes their own things).

Otters list; fun loveing. (loves people). likes to perfom. hopes for the best. lion list: leader (won't quit) . not lazy. loves to win. won't give in.

please tell me what what you are. the end october 28 2010

3 comments:

  1. Hallie, I am a beaver/golden retriever. That is so cool that you learned about that at family camp. Maybe you can figure out what my kids are for me! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hal... I'm a beaver just like you!

    Did you see that Auntie is the very same as you are... isn't that neat!

    love you

    Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think That Is so cool love hallie

    ReplyDelete