Friday, September 7, 2012

Jemma's Eye Sight

Hi friends, Last year when I started school at TCS I heard about a little girl named Jemma. From the  time Jemma was born she was blind. She is almost 4 years old now. I pray for her every night and I believe that God can heal her.

Today, one day my dream came true and I got to meet Jemma a she is so cute and is really pretty.

 Please pray for Jemma with me. please write a comment if you will pray for Jemma's eye sight with me. The more people praying the better. Thank you


Hallie

7 comments:

  1. OF Course Hallie. I will join you praying for Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to pray with Hal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joining you in prayer for this sweet girl. How special that you got to meet her after praying so long and faithfully for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallie, I believe that God can heal too. Thanks for persevering in prayer. I will pray for Jemma too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallie! You are an amazing girl! I will be praying with you.

    ReplyDelete