Monday, September 13, 2010

my family

Hello this is my family. Mom dad raya theo and me I love my famliy. my dad has to go to a meding. my dad likes that we care. my mom likes that we love jesus. Theo like his mom. raya likes jesus. my moms favrit anamal is a kangaroo. my dads is a tger rayas is a penguin. Theos is a puppy mine is a cat. my dads favrit colr is blue. my moms is blue. theos is red. rayas is pink moms favrit number is 17. Dad is 4. ryas is 19. theo is 4. rayas favrit word is chismis. moms is love. theos is most appropriute word is wiy and NO. mine is jesus. the end

3 comments:

  1. Hey Hallie,

    Great blog post about the family. You must have done a lot of research to get all this information. Hope you keep writing. I love reading your stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hallie! I loved reading your blog today! Good job sharing about your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Hal. I love you. It was fun being interviewd by you.

    ReplyDelete